1. Jay Hart. 9/10 Very sharp and lively throughout the game. Scored 5 goals with quality finishes. Could have scored few more goals.
2. Phuntsho Jigme Bela. 8/10 Was outstanding at the back. Controlled and built the game from the back. Could have avoided the penalties.
3. Mipham Jigme. 8/10 Another stellar performance. Composed and resolute. Growing game by game. Was cought few times inside own half.
4. Tshering Dorji. 8/10 Midfield maestro. Controlled and dictated the game. Scored a wonder goal. Needs to make more late runs to the box from deep.
5. Sonam Tenzin. 7/10 Performed his duties well. Kept the dangers from flanks at bay. Showed desire and registered a goal to his name.
6. Beto Monster. 7/10 Scored two fine goals. Was involved in few good moves in the front. Went missing in the second half.
7. Manoj Gurung. 7/10 Covered the left flank extremely well, despite playing out of position. Could have performed even better on his natural position.
8. Orgyen Wangchuk. 7/10 Excellent partnership with the captain. Controlled the midfield. Could have been better suited further upfront in the no.10 role.
9. Karma Tenzin. 7/10 Rarely threatened. Did well with his distribution. Communicated well with the defenders.
10. Tsenda Dorji. 6/10 Displayed glimpses of his talents on few occasions. Should be clinical and composed in the box.
11. Singay Wangchuk. 6/10 Was a good game involvement. Drifted on unnatural position. Played safe. Should have played direct and taken on the fullbacks.
The article is contributed by the writer . Views expressed does not necessarily represent the position of Thimphu City Football Club.